Sunday 5 December 2010

Magazine Genre Homework.

The genre of the magazine I would like to produce is R&B. I think people associated with this genre would have to be with the current fashion and music etc. I think the magazine to fit with this genre would have to layout there magazine for example coloured with the changes of the seasons. The cover models would always have to be well known or someone who in the future may become well known. I think they would have to make layout look futuristic and new to make a statement that other magazines would like to copy. Also I think cover lines would have to have to stand out to the public, as that’s what current musicians have to be nowadays to be noticed. I think the magazine overall would have to be unique and stand out as thats how you get into famous industrys such a singing and acting. I chose this genre because i enjoy listening to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment