Monday 4 April 2011

Question Three Evaluation


The IPC Media (International Publishing Company) was formed in 1963 after the UK three leading magazine companies merged together. Then IPC Magazines were produced 5 years later in 1968.
IPC Media produces over 85 iconic media brands, with our print brands alone reaching almost two third of UK women and 44% of UK men-almost 27 million UK adults.

If my magazine would be sold in reality I would choose IPC Media to distribute it. I feel my magazine would be suitable for IPC to distribute as from researching there company I feel their target audience is mainly women as they have distributed high selling magazines such as Mizz, Look and Marie Claire.  I feel my magazine is a genre of magazine that hasn’t been covered by IPC Media yet so I feel this could attract a different audience who are interested in R&B music. This could lead into more sales of their female dominated target audience’s magazines.  By using IPC Media to distribute my magazine, I feel they would be able to get my magazine to my target audience easily as they’ve got a huge audience base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment