Sunday 20 March 2011

Evaluation- Question Two.


My genre I chose for my Magazine is R&B, which I felt to qualify for that genre, used big colours, and extravagant poses from the models and catchy pages. I chose a model for my to be a teenage as younger people are idols which the target audience can idolize or take inspiration from. I dressed my model in update clothes to fit the current fashion trend and made my model stand in a very posed way. The mise-en-scene used in my magazine communicates that the social groups are out-going people who like to express themselves through bright colours and catchy headlines but it’s a sophisticated and streamline way of presenting a magazine. The target audience is represented through the magazine by the use of teen models and the use of contents throughout the magazine that would capture teenage girls attention. I feel that I have represented the target audience well and not to discriminate against anyone by doing that creating a positive look and feel throughout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment