Monday 10 January 2011

Proposal For Music Magazine.

For my magazine I chose the genre R&B/Rap. I feel the Front Cover should have a picture where the model on the front cover is doing a pose that is outrageous which stands out on the magazine. I feel it should also be quite colourful and colours that clash in order to match the pose of the model. The Contents page should be more structured and more inline rather than the Front Cover as it will be more informal as R&B is all about expressing yourself your own way . It will be informal, this is because you need to take information of the Front Cover so people know where too look on the right page and picture will be on there to give an idea of the contents on the magazine. I would do my magazine double-page spread about the upcoming star that I would feature on the front page, and how there passion for music and being an idol is inspiring. The photo that would be on the cover will be on i've taken and will be wearing a suitable attire which represent the R&B genre. I have come up with a few names for my magazine such as Pulse, Flow and Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment